Go Shin Jitsu Kenpo Chinese Kempo Kai
The Chow-Chun, Sr. Roots of the Octagon
Limited to 500 copies (individually numbered)
- Sifu Bill Chun, Jr.'s Official Seal affixed
Lo Kahi (Unity) Association Official Seal affixed
- Over 50 pages of color images - over 700 pictures total!
Order now as quantities are becoming limited!
Sifu Bill Chun, Jr., a 30-year student of 'Professa' Chow, and present-day Successor of the Chow/Chun Art Style, , has written the most in-depth book on Kenpo/Kempo's origins. The book describes Great Grandmaster William K.S. 'Thunderbolt' Chow's journey of creating an Art Style that has spawned numerous Offshoots all over the world, and the unique training and development that he used in doing so.
This book answers age-old questions such as:
- What's the real difference between Kenpo and Kempo?
- How did GGM William K.S. Chow train to become a Legendary Martial Artist?
- What's the difference between Fist of Law and the Law of the Empty Hand?
- How is sand and water used for Kenpo/Kempo development?
- What were the original requirements for Kenpo/Kempo ranks and titles?
These questions and so many more are answered in full detail.
Over 95% of all Kenpo/Kempo Art Styles branch from the teachings of Great Grandmaster William K.S. 'Thunderbolt' Chow
Hardcover; 6x9. 376 pages, 712 images, weight: 1.90 lbs
IBSN: 978-1-7359823-1-1, LCCN: 202090624
Shipping: All books shipped USPS Priority Mail with Tracking
All Hardcover books are individually padded and boxed to maintain protection and integrity.
International customers can use the Contact Us page to obtain a quote about book order costs, due to shipping rates varying greatly from country to country.
Hardcover and Paperbacks are shipped from two different locations.
Thus, if you order each type, your order will arrive in two separate packages.